Do you want to join us?
Next application period: 17.09.01 – 18.08.31
Applications must be submitted no later than: 17.05.15
Applications should be sent to: Jelena Mijanovic, email@example.com
Number of available places: 3
Head of unit: Jelena Mijanovic, firstname.lastname@example.org
Division of labour: 40% research + 60% work experience
Qualifications: Bachelor degree or Master degree
The goal of the programme is to provide a participant with in-depth knowledge and understanding of how research and practice can assist teams working on architecture and urban development projects. After completing the programme, you will be able to:
1. Formulate issues and arguments, debate your point of view, and initiate projects based on critical analysis.
2. Develop ideas using a variety of creative methods.
3. Communicate professionally with your peers.
4. Work effectively in various teams with different skills
5. Get an overview of every phase of a Codesign project
6. Relate to work in a professional manner
The main content of the programme:
The programme merges an academic and a practical approach to architecture. It helps you identify areas in which these two worlds can support and strengthen each other in order to find new definitions of the role of the architect and the type of work that an architect can contribute to and participate in.
During the school year you will have access to the office and be given a laptop, telephone and all the other practical necessities you need to perform a professional job. You will also attend tutorials, seminars and relevant lectures that support the research project. A training trip with Codesign will take place during the year.
Literature will be set according to the team’s focus areas